Monday, January 28, 2008

On the home front

Sheet rock dude ain't too reliable. We agreed to meet at my house at 4:30. He called at 6:30 to say he didn't think he could make it. His girlfriend took the truck to El Dorado and he has to babysit the grandkids. He also has friends who can fix furnaces and air conditioners if I'm interested or my friends are interested. Are ya'll interested? Didn't think so.

He's going to try to meet me tomorrow. The only hope I have of finishing this is that his tools are in my garage. Otherwise, I'll have to wade into DIYville, and there are many good reasons I don't visit that place.

Since I've been home so much and hubby seems to be avoiding home lately, I've had time to do a lot of things: knit, spin, clean. I have to get out soon before I start clawing at the yellow wallpaper. Srsly.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Don't you know there's someone crawling around in that yellow wallpaper? And if you claw at it, you'll just have to have sheetrock guy fix it.

We had a guy work on our air conditioners while another guy was fixing our sewer line a couple summers ago. The sewer guy was great. The A/C guy, not so much. And he kept trying to sell us on all this other stuff he could do for us. Yeah right. Wonder why your business is failing. I wonder if he's one of your guy's friends.

J. Denae said...

Is there anything I can do for you? Chocolate delivery, no charge!