Sunday, January 13, 2008

Return of Technology


We have a digital camera again! Watch out. I'll take your picture. This camera is small enough to fit in my purse and it connects the printer without having to connect to the computer. Who knew cameras played so well with printers?

There are so many things I've wanted to share during the technology fast, but I cannot remember all of them. Here's my spinning wheel. The new hasn't worn off yet, and I must play with it every day or I feel deprived.

Also, a few cat pictures. Norah has perfected the innocent look -- just working at the desk. She put it to good use after nipping Atticus' tail and awakening him from a nap. You can see his murderous feelings are genuine.






1 comment:

Lara said...

I love that the first picture in your "Return to Technology" post is a spinning wheel.

Beautiful wheel! You're having fun? Any usable yarn yet?

I finally put my wheel together. Now I need to read my book about spinning so I know what the heck to do with it to make yarn. Heh. Maybe I'll have to drop spindle a little to take the edge off.