Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fightin' Words

The husband did not just say, "It's Tuesday night, NOVA is on tv, and the Gilmore Girls is cancelled." Oh no, he did not because it would only be cruel to remind me of my beloved tv show.

If he actually did say that, he might have a little leeway because we just finished making spinach, mushroom, and bean burritos. It took 45 minutes. I honestly thought it would be easy to chop a little, cook a little, and then eat. Mental note: too many little things will eventually equal something difficult.

2 comments:

Lara said...

LOL. I was just commenting that with there being hardly any new TV due to the writers' strike, my Gilmore Girls DVDs may be getting a workout while I figure out my spinning wheel. I got the last season for Christmas. :)

I wish Gilmore Girls could have had a better send-off. :(

J. Denae said...

I have resorted to two hours of Family Guy and The Office re-runs on TBS. It is depressing indeed.
I have most of The Gilmore Girls on DVD... we should schedule a little Gilmore party!