Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!

I should have a healthy fear of resolutions, but I don't. I really do want to be healthier and stronger by next year. This is not just because I set a personal record for snot production last month. I'm on my third week of a cold and the second box of tissues. It's an attractive feeling.

Where was I? Oh yes. Good health. I would like to take steps toward good health. Small bits of daily exercise and taking my lunch to work are my big goals.

My camera is not coming back. I really miss the camera, and I have thought about many pictures I would like to share. Alas. No camera. Over the weekend, I took some bold steps, browsed Amazon and found the Cannon PowerShot cameras. They are very attractive and would fit into my purse. I could take pictures of everyone at all times. To buy or not to buy? Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Buy!

I have a Canon PowerShot A570 and I love it! I bought it after Laura told me she uses a PowerShot (540 I think...)on her blog (SugarBunny). I love my camera!!!