Monday, July 30, 2007

Dear Sock Drawer

My dearest sock drawer,

You know I love you dearly, but you have become so messy. A drawer filled with black socks should have enough matching black socks to provide one week's worth of foot coverings. The lacy navy sock and dotted black sock you threw at me this morning was inexcusable. This is a wake up call. Please organize yourself or I may be forced to do it myself. Don't make me come in there.

You might be thinking that you're out of danger because I procrastinate, but you'd be wrong. It might be the moon, the planets, or even the water; I'm on a completion kick. Just this week, I've finished three craft projects -- if you must know, it was the monkey socks, nephew's sweater, and napkins. The house is getting cleaner by the minute and you're next on my list.

Consider yourself warned.

Sincerely
Sally Knitz

2 comments:

J. Denae said...

Oooh! How did the napkins go?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.