Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Crazy days

As of 10:30 am this morning, I'm an aunt again. Everyone needs a crazy Aunt Sally. I'm so happy to step up to fill the role for my sister's boys.

This was very good news since most of the weekend was spent at the emergency vet with our kitty. He's really sick, and it is hard to watch. The good news is that since Monday morning his been at the regular vet's office on a heating pad and with an IV. And yes, I love that cat far more than I should. Husband and I went to visit him today. He had a feeble purr for us as we scratched him under the chin. We need many good thoughts for Mr. Kitty.

Ordinarily, I would have unburdened myself to my sister, but (see above) she was busy. Another good friend stepped up to fill the void on Sunday. We went to lunch, shopping, and the bookstore. And I got an invitation to the Harry Potter movie and a Harry Potter book signing party on Friday evening. Very exciting. Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sending good thoughts to the kitty. I don't think you can love an animal too much...