Thursday, August 30, 2007

Little Knits

The last few days have been so lovely and relaxed. Yesterday a friend brought me lunch and we chatted. Then I finished reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Today? Lunch with a different friend. We brown-bagged to keep our choices healthy. Then we knitted. We knitted a whole bunch.

This is the meaning of life -- I'm sure of it. Lunch with friends, knitting and reading.



Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono from Mason-Dixon for newest nephew.
This knitted up very quickly, and the Berroco Comfort yarn feels great. If I make this again, I want to find out how to convert a pattern from garter stitch to stockinette. Garter stitch doesn't have the refined look that I like to see in baby garments.

1 comment:

J. Denae said...

Lunch was fun... and I have a surprise (healthy) treat for after lunch on Friday!!