Monday, November 12, 2007

Spinning

A wonderful woman named Dawn, who I've virtually met through the KIPers, is going to teach a spinning class. I'm so excited! It starts on Saturday.

Also, Norah doesn't use her scratching post. She uses a chair in the living room. I bought her the mother of all scratching posts. It's four and a half feet tall and it is called a cat pagoda. This is the only thing keeping her from being declawed -- the hope that she might use this instead of my chair. I wish she knew her options.

Since cats are all about visible damage, it is in the middle of the living room. Hardly noticeable, right? I like to think of it as an art installation. Notice the lifelike kitten at the top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the cat tree house - I tried to buy one for my dogs, but apparently there is a weight limit...