Saturday, October 13, 2007

Denial

No knitting happened at my house this week. I've been tired and sniffly, which I ascribed to allergies. By the end of the week, with my voice gone, my boss said, "What's wrong with you?" I couldn't ignore it any longer: sinus infection.

Thank goodness for a wonderful doctor. He send me home with decongestants, antibiotics, and orders to stay in bed! He didn't have to twist my arm on that one. I love a good nap. Hopefully my voice will be back by Monday, and I'll be knitting again soon.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

So sorry to hear about your sinus infection. I fight those often, myself. Hope to see you well soon.

J. Denae said...

Naps are good. The worst part about being sick as an adult is not having someone take care of you... let me know if you need any soup or anything!!