Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lovely Weekend

This really was a wonderful weekend. It had the right balance of normal chores and relaxing. The last load of laundry is in the washing machine now and the kitchen is cleaned and stocked for another week. I've got things in order for whatever crazy stuff might happen this week. The roof might cave in (please don't let it happen), but by gum, I'll have clean underwear and matching socks. Maybe the vacuuming and mopping haven't happened yet, but some fun things did.

*Yoga on Saturday morning
*Knitting
*Walking with team Twist this morning and brunch at Sugar Sisters with the lovely Becca
*Sunday afternoon nap

This evening, I'm going to watch the gymnastics Olympic trials and paint my toenails. I am a delicate flower, after all.

1 comment:

Knit and Fit said...

Sorry I missed Team Twist this morning. I worked @ the quilt show.